NOTE: Please be advised that this is my personal experience and I do not have any intention to bypass any medical recommendations of your doctors. This is an alternative medication you may want to try as what I did last year and has helped my kids recover from dengue fever and possible blood transfusion of one of my sons whose plasma was already leaking into his lungs. I truly believed that the papaya leaf extract is the one that helped my son recover from the dengue infection while his doctors were helpless waiting for my son’s immune system to kick-back or a possible blood transfusion was their only option. But, thanks God, for the papaya leaves and to one of our relatives who suggested this alternative medication. Here’s what I did!
* 2-3 Mature and dark green leaves of a papaya plant.
* Clean water for washing the papaya leaves.
* Steam or wash with hot water a white clean cloth for extraction (pampiga)
* 1 spoon (kutsara)
* 1 teaspoon
* 2 wide clean plates
1.Thoroughly wash and clean at least 2 huge, mature papaya leaves. Choose the ones that are dark green in color.
2.Slowly rip and tear the soft green part of the leaf ONLY! Do not include the stalk or hardened veins of the papaya leaf as it has white resin (dagta) from it that may be itchy. Gather only the soft green part of the leaf. It may take a while to do this but ,make sure you have enough to squeeze out at least a teaspoon of the papaya leaf’s liquid.
3.Place the ripped, soft part of the leaf in the plate and using the spoon, chop and press the greens until fine and soft enough for you to squeeze out pure papaya leaf extract from it.
4. Transfer the finely pressed and chopped leaves to the clean cloth and thoroughly squeeze-out the liquid. Catch the Green (chlorophyll like) liquid to another clean plate.
5. Measure 1 teaspoon of the papaya leaf extract and should be taken by the dengue infected patient every 12 hours! (Morning and Evening). Increase of blood platelets count should be visible within 24-48 hours.
GOODLUCK AND HOPE THIS BLOG WILL HELP THOSE WHO NEED IT!
THANKS BE TO GOD!